Monday, March 16, 2020
Friday, December 6, 2019
18 - What sorrow for those who drag their sins behind them with ropes made of lies, who drag wickedness behind them like a cart! 19 - They even mock God and say, “Hurry up and do something! We want to see what you can do. Let the Holy One of Israel carry out his plan, for we want to know what it is.” 20 - What sorrow for those who say that evil is good and good is evil, that dark is light and light is dark, that bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter. 21 - What sorrow for those who are wise in their own eyes and think themselves so clever. 22 - What sorrow for those who are heroes at drinking wine and boast about all the alcohol they can hold. 23 - They take bribes to let the wicked go free, and they punish the innocent. 24 - Therefore, just as fire licks up stubble and dry grass shrivels in the flame, so their roots will rot and their flowers wither. Isaiah 5: 18-24 NLT
Friday, December 14, 2018
Sin is at your door
6 “Why are you so angry?” the LORD asked Cain. “Why do you look so dejected? 7 You will be accepted if you do what is right. But if you refuse to do what is right, then watch out! Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you. But you must subdue it and be its master.”
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Let's Walk the Roman Road Together - The way of Salvation through Jesus Christ our Savior.
Take some quiet time and read through each of these Bible Scriptures asking GOD to help you understand what you are reading. If the Lord has revealed Himself to you (and He will if your heart is open) then simply ask Him to forgive your sins and come into your heart as the Lord and Savior of your soul.
In the Book of Romans Chapter 3 we read:
- vs. 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
- vs. 10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
- vs. 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
- vs. 12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
- vs. 13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
- vs. 14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
- vs. 15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
- vs. 16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
- vs. 17 And the way of peace have they not known:
- vs. 18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
In the Book of Romans Chapter 6 we read:
- vs. 23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
In the Book of Romans Chapter 5 we read:
- vs. 8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
- vs. 1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
In the Book of Romans Chapter 8 we read:
- vs. 1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
- vs. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
- vs. 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
In the Book of Romans Chapter 10 we read:
- vs.9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
- vs.10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- vs.11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
- vs.12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
- vs.13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.