Let's Walk the Roman Road Together - The way of Salvation through Jesus Christ our Savior.
Take some quiet time and read through each of these Bible Scriptures asking GOD to help you understand what you are reading. If the Lord has revealed Himself to you (and He will if your heart is open) then simply ask Him to forgive your sins and come into your heart as the Lord and Savior of your soul.
In the Book of Romans Chapter 3 we read:
- vs. 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
- vs. 10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
- vs. 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
- vs. 12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
- vs. 13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
- vs. 14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
- vs. 15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
- vs. 16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
- vs. 17 And the way of peace have they not known:
- vs. 18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
In the Book of Romans Chapter 6 we read:
- vs. 23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
In the Book of Romans Chapter 5 we read:
- vs. 8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
- vs. 1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
In the Book of Romans Chapter 8 we read:
- vs. 1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
- vs. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
- vs. 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
In the Book of Romans Chapter 10 we read:
- vs.9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
- vs.10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- vs.11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
- vs.12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
- vs.13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.